Recently I have been working on a really simple case. When an HTTP server returned an error and not empty body I needed to embed this body into an error structure. Although this is simple case I got a problem with implementing it in Mule 4. In the previous Mule edition it was a little bit simpler. So let’s see what it is all about.
In this brief article I will describe the problem and solution that I have lately faced. As it is a good practice not to hard-code connection data I have extracted them to external file called connection.properties. I did not expect to receive an error something like $[smtp.host]. I did not know what it can means. Below I have described what it is.